Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swollen Cuticles Liquid My Finger Us Swollen Around The Cuticle Area And Is Makin Its Way Around My Whole Cutilce Area Idky Some1 Help?

My finger us swollen around the cuticle area and is makin its way around my whole cutilce area idky some1 help? - swollen cuticles liquid

so super my fingers around my swollen area of skin on one side of my fingers, and builds in the rest of the epidermis and its tender and it hurts when I touch and idk what to do or to heal, as my grandmother put peroxide on, but still swollen, pls help me

2 comments:

  1. First try to put Neosporin and a bandage dress on her. If it worsens or does not improve in one or two days to go to the pharmacy and ask for so-called Icthymol ointment (can not the correct spelling, but pronounced ick-Thr minor). If they do not need any drawing or cooking Salve Salve. It also receives Epsom (probably in the first-aid course, or if it sports liniments and rubs). A solution of 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt to a cup of hot water. Put a little of her in a towel and keep it on the wound for 20 minutes - Keep cool in hot water to leave (on the stove or an electric blanket to stay as hot as you can stand) Once all the. Rinse, then put in the volley, and a plaster on it. Make all two hours or as often as you can, if too often. This will locate the infection if they drain. Once this happens, re-use of Neosporin until it is healed.

    If you can not get a drawing salve, only two hours enjoying all the Epsom salts. It does not work iffast, but still needs work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whittle seems that the name of the cuticle swollen, very painful. Going to the doctor and something of him, beside him an envelope of bread and it.To put an envelope of bread making, just to have a piece of bread and soak in hot water, cool and wrap in a clean cloth or lint and wrap finger on it. left overnight and must also be in the morning.

    ReplyDelete