Saturday, January 30, 2010

Breasts With Broken Blood Vessels I'm Trying To Figure Out A Diagnosis, Possibly More Than One?

I'm trying to figure out a diagnosis, possibly more than one? - breasts with broken blood vessels

My head is not clear was the most time, as if overloaded.
I drank a lot in my teens and has his head twice. I was addicted to methamphetamine during my youth had a stroke and I think because I had a huge headache all the veins seemed (in the eye s) to leave, even if you sneeze, or in the wrong direction my speech was dumb to me and whispered in PTSD considered moving, I would leave things as post was generally boring. None of my friends took me to the hospital. Seems a little better after the cleaning. (Sober for 7 years)
I've also read about the lymph nodes and, as some in the brain, I know that sounds so strange itch but the sides of the breasts on my chest as my daughter. I wonder whether this might also have something to do, because the nodes can grow, where they (the head and will enrich)

1 comment:

  1. What is your opinion? Why congestion and itchy breasts?

    Swollen lymph nodes in the vicinity of the infection. You are not in the brain BTW - are in their own independent system, but are in the skull, but not in the brain. They are not good if she had a stroke 7 years ago.

    You can also crammed with chronic rhinitis (nasal allergies). You should really ask your doctor if you experience any problems. Ask your doctor if you could go on a steroid to try to relieve a stuffy nose.

    Only a consultation with your doctor to discuss. Very specific about your symptoms and your concern. Not not go into detail on all HTE friends go to the hospital, BTW your breasts breastfeeding Itch (which is normal), etc., etc. what is the number one concern? Is it jam or ineptitude? The eye seems obvious overdose bleeding resolved to try the doctor why the reports of the symptoms if you can physically judge should think.

    I amate if a patient comes and has 50 million different complaints. I can not treat all in a short period of time (especially if it something that is a few years ago has not happened repeatedly). Always ask to reduce the most pressing concerns, so I can assess everything.

    ReplyDelete