Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Liver Disease White Tongue How To Make Skin Which Is Yellow From Eating Too Much Carrots Fair Again?

How to make skin which is yellow from eating too much carrots fair again? - liver disease white tongue

Last year, I ate too many carrots and squash, as well as the cheapest things on the market and my skin is yellow. (This is because beta-carotene! Unbelievable but true) that I initially tot liver disease, but the doctor took one look at my white eyes, was the very N said this white on the consumption of carrots, too! She told me to stop eating after 6 months to one year. It was a year, but I am yellow. Has anyone the same experience? So what did u do for your skin to "normal"? Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. =) This is hilarious! THANX for the laugh. In severe cases, eating, food stop for a while!

    ReplyDelete