Thursday, January 7, 2010

How Long Does Pleurisy Last Is It Pleurisy Or Not? I Am Sick Of Second Opinions And Guessing.?

Is it pleurisy or not? I am sick of second opinions and guessing.? - how long does pleurisy last

Hello, I'm one years, nineteen in good general condition. I never had any serious illnesses.

There are about six weeks, I took a trip to the emergency room with severe pain in the chest, almost under my sternum. Doctors have several tests, including blood tests and an electrocardiogram and an X-ray. They found nothing unusual, and noted that it should be dry pleurisy. I was told to take to ibuprofen 800 mg for a week.

Six weeks later, and I still have these random pains in my chest. It radiates in the back, and from place to changes in the general area of my upper body instead.

I know these symptoms for more than pleurisy?
Moreover, it is normal that pleurisy lasts so long? One answer, I suppose.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I pleuritis and breathe every two years is so painful and difficult. I do not know what I'm ready for Bring It On. If you normally receive for 3 to 4 weeks to keep. Yes, it exists. Several years ago I had to endure for a few months. Some steroids, which help dry the problem area. You live in a humid climate? This seems worse. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete