Thursday, February 11, 2010

Savanna Samson Streaming Where Can I Obtain A Bottle Or Case Of The Savanna Samson Wine Sogno Uno?

Where can I obtain a bottle or case of the Savanna Samson wine Sogno Uno? - savanna samson streaming

I do not know who has ever seen. It should be in stores in New York at $ 38 per bottle.

But only 409 cases were made with all advertising, in addition to the tag sexy, plus 91 points from Parker, I think it will be more demand, unless already sold out.

I usually suggest the use of wine finder - http://www.wine-searcher.com - but it seems there.

If you live in New York and then try La Masseria, an Italian restaurant in downtown Manhattan, the wine) (70-80 USD, and was used for the launch party.

I suppose you need to discuss with the owner of the local wine shop and ask them if they can order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment