Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ontario Utility Trailer License How Could I Figure Out The Duty For A Trailer Bought In Canada And Brought Over To The USA? ?

How could I figure out the duty for a trailer bought in Canada and brought over to the USA? ? - ontario utility trailer license

There is a special program trailer, I would have to find month. Finally I found one in a Canadian ad. It lies about 200 miles. I think I just want to pick it up This agreement is for Ontario to Michigan. What should be in a trailer for about $ 1000? Let me take the hook in Ontario and only without plates or with the car, eh? Any idea of an operation like this would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. The best option is to import the contact U.S. Customs and ask them the details of what should be done to Canadian-American.

    ReplyDelete