Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coupon For Pee Dee Christian Book And Supply 10 Points If You Make Me Blush?

10 points if you make me blush? - coupon for pee dee christian book and supply

someone put a water dispenser and when I get to Bebo was the next and the person who was drinking on the side and splashed me that it seemed to me peed his pants [the person befor me embarriosed Pupose AOT] All forms, they called in the middel of a crowded room that everyone sees peed his pants and watched by all phones and laughing, even my teacher, who works with the album this year it is happening now and go in fear, in the book of the year and they sent me coupons and believe daiper
I spoke with the teacher said that everyone knows that water, but it just happens while everyone is laughing, I will not answer until a man came running and I let my pants fell, because I did not get up and all the teachers are also Images received and then ran into the office counsels days after learning he had sent to all teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment