Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meagan Good Eat Disorder I Need Friend Help!!?

I need friend help!!? - meagan good eat disorder

OK, sorry this might be a little long, but I need help.

My friend and I were best friends for 1 1 / 2 years. This year (from 8 years of primary school), we wanted more people in our group of friends (we were 3). The first day I invited a new way to sit with us during lunch. So, last weekend, my best friend (she called Jessica) and the new girl (Meagan call him) had a sleepover. They spoke of children (of course) into the mall and has a better friend magazine. Then, on Monday I went to go pick up my friend at school. All they talked about what she has, and Meagan, but when I tried to speak, not interested or anything. Then the next day it rained, my father left me, but I called to say he would not accept him. On this day, some] [ignore me because I disagree with them because of a meeting of science that I eat. The next day, I come here because I loved him so allow me my mother. When I got up at school (G for the first bell) I have all my friends () is currently 5 people, talking and laughing in a corner, so I went to join in. When I arrived, they were pretty and not say what I saw. Then (today), I take it back because my uncle was there I went to school in the morning after) (after lunch. After school at her house (like me) every day. She told me how I did not go with them. I said, because it) (and my other friends as "Meagan" I ignored. Then they told me they ignore me because I never "flame" is returned (even though I did not know she called me because my parents never say if someone asks for me) and did not record it. So he ignored me because they say that? Or they say, the rumors about me? Whenever I'm around my friends, "Meagan" bin (where "Jessica" is not there) that the normal talking and me and everything. After a conversation with "Jessica" actedfriendly again (like every day if we) go home.

So, now I'm confused! Should I ignore it because they ignore me? I have faced, but that does not mean change (it is, I think).

What should I do?

1 comment:

  1. This has happened to me and I lost many friends. They have some self-esteem, friend! Hardly new friends, there is no other you! His best friend, remember, ultimately the best friend of long duration. Do not ignore it, try to be friends with Meagan, and Jessica, both at home and have more than 5 of them, and Play It Cool. Fun and fun for them and they want to with you!

    ReplyDelete