Thursday, December 31, 2009

Brownie Scout Badges Need To Get Information On Brownie And Junior Girl Scouting?

Need to get information on Brownie and Junior Girl Scouting? - brownie scout badges

I'm a Girl Scout leader and I have (a group and) not only in one plane. This is the first Girl Scout Troop ever in this city. We are located in the center of cookie sales, but still no money ... until at least March. The community where I live is poor to say the least, I can not and do not claim that their payments are not (some may pay the registration fee of $ 10). So I try, all the information you before resorting to the Council and ask for help to set up library books squad leader, badges, books, used books, etc. to find

Does anyone know a website or have information about the various prices, badges, try-ITS (brownies ).... Thank you for any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment