Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter Can I Attach A Bluetooth Adapter To My Printer And Send Documents To It From My Bluetooth Laptop?

Can I attach a Bluetooth adapter to my printer and send documents to it from my Bluetooth laptop? - bluetooth wireless printer adapter

My laptop has Bluetooth. The 3900 is) an HP inkjet printer ink ($ 35, a single printer. It has a USB Type B (square). I regularly USB Type A (rectangular), a Bluetooth adapter. I can buy a cable that connects the two. The question is: When I what to do (with a Bluetooth adapter to connect to the printer), it will be able to receive documents from my laptop via Bluetooth? This update will cost me $ 10. HP does not have a Bluetooth adapter for my printer model in your website. I also have a wireless router, but again a wireless adapter for the printer is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment